Total Pageviews

Friday, March 11, 2011

The Doll by Jayson Tuban

      Tick tock of the clock, humming of the birds and rooster shouts!
”A bright morning comes!”
     After eating the meal, it’s playtime to shine.
    Sat on the ground, kicking the balls, wrestling with the monster dolls, fight until the end and playtime starts.
“Love it!”
“I have new toys, new dolls and new school things.” Getting the powder, put in the face and look in the mirror.”
“Knock Knock!”
Open sesame. “Good morning Amuchie! Your friend is waiting for you.”
“Really? This new doll that you gave me I want to show it to her.”
      Putting the new slippers on her feet, walking through stairs and shout loudly.
“Elaina come here, I just want to see you this.” 
      Taking off her shoes, walking through up stairs. One more steps seeing how near the room, look around, rolling the eyes of an ignorant face in the big doll.
“Amuchie where are you?”
“Boo!”
“Oh my gosh! You scared me!”
“My mom bought it for me for my birthday. Actually last night I dreamed he was real and kidnapped me to go in their kingdom to be his wife.”
“Oh how sweet!”
“Yeah that so sweet! I always dream to be a Queen and when my dreams becomes real you will be the one my made of honor of my wedding day.”
“What’s up that is only in the fairy tale. Come on let’s go our service is waiting for both of us to go to school.”
“Oh ok!” 
        Both girls are friends and they love collecting dolls. The evening comes.
“Goodbye Elaina! See you tomorrow.” 
        The wind breeze so cold at the street night and a crazy girl talking to herself.
“I want that doll, it was beautiful than my own things. How I can get it? That’s it!
        Tomorrow I’ll be yours and you will be my doll forever.”
        One morning the lady with an intention come.
“Good morning Elaina! Are you going in a camp why you have a big bag?”
“Nothing I just want to use big bag and besides we have lots of books that we use in school right!”
“Ok! I’ll go to wash room then let’s arrive.”
Plag!
“Hoosh! Where is it? There you are. Secretly getting the doll putting it in the bag, the lady with the crazy head laughing out loud!”
“Why are you laughing?”
“I just remember something funny! Do you remember when you fart in front of your crush? That was awesome!”
“Hey forget it! Let’s go!” 
         After in school poor lady gets her bag, open it and gets Mikki doll. Now you will be mine and I will not be alone forever. Every day Elaina is happy. She thinks that doll is like a human who helps her to forget past things.
“Good night my Mikki doll! don’t be disappearing.” 
         Full moon comes and the light came from the moon lightened the doll. The doll becomes alive. Walking through the lady and kissed it in the forehead.
“I am here my Queen. I will not disappear and I am with you forever.” 
         The days past Amuchie keep try to asked Elaina if she see the doll but she hid the truth that she burglary it in her room. Now the night is come and the lady lay down in the bed but suddenly the doll becomes alive again.
“Make you rest my Queen and dream about me all night!”
         But still the lady is awake. Open the eyes think what she heard and shout
“A ghost!”
“No majesty! This is me your Mikki!”
“Mikki? Oh no! You’re alive!”
         Closed her eyes and her body moves down in the arms of Mikki doll.
“Oh my God! She was collapse!” 
        Running water flows into the face and fell into another face. Beat of the heart suddenly stops that will explode anytime.
“Oh my majesty you’re awake.”
“My Mikki doll you are real!” 
        Real things happened at that night. Her smiles still beautiful but few weeks Amuchie knows that her friend burglary it. Make own move to get it back.
“Knock Knock! Good morning Elaina!”
“Hey Amuchie why are you here?”
Plap! Slap!
“Ouch! What is your problem?”
“Simple is to get my doll!”
“What doll?”
“My Mikki doll! You steal it how did you do that to me? Huh? You’re my friend! Now give it to me!”
“Hey you are accusing me that I steal it. There’s no Mikki doll here.”
“No, I know that doll is here! Before it was lost you are the only one went in our house. Move in my way! 
       Run, every step turn around, corner to corner try to see the doll but there’s nothing Mikki doll in the dormitory.
“So, there’s no such doll you are talking about. Move on it was lost and the only thing you can do is to buy again.”
“But if I see it on your hand hold it and lie I will not forgive you.”
“Plag! Goodbye!”
        Something in her smile when her friend gets lost and it is a killer smile! Days, weeks and year the doll and the lady live without impediments. Never involved in confusion and they stay together forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment